|Date||Mountain||Price||Exit 63 depart time||Exit 53 Depart time||Exit 49 Depart time|
Scene of Vermont’s first World Cup ski races. Birthplace of snowboarding. Renowned today for snow and grooming, fast lifts, including four six-passenger chairs and the summit gondola, and an invigorating blend of terrain for beginner to expert with 97 trails fanning from a single summit, the highest peak in southern Vermont.
Stratton Mountain Package
- Includes round trip Luxury coach bus transportation
- Bus has WiFi, outlets, DVD and a restroom
- Pickup locations will be on Long island: LIE Park and Rides: Exit 63 on LIE North Side, Exit 53 at Commack Rd. Park and ride and Exit 49 Park and ride.
- We can also arrange for pickup in Queens or Manhattan for groups of 10 or more.
- Rentals and lessons are availa